Registration forms for SAORI weaving classes and workshops can be downloaded here:
Class schedules: Classes are scheduled for consecutive weeks.
Room Shoes: SAORI looms and the weaving studio are gently made from beautiful materials. Please help us preserve the beauty of the space and equipment by bringing socks, slippers or clean lightweight shoes to wear during classes.
Refunds and rescheduling: Class deposits and fees are not refundable for missed classes.
- My non-refundable deposit of $35 reserves my class, and is due with this registration form.
- Ready to Hand will contact students within 5 days of receipt of registration form and deposit/payment to confirm or reschedule my class.
- For any course or membership series, the full balance is due at or before the first class.
- Introductory class and single session class payments are valid only for the confirmed date.
- Course payment is valid only for pre-scheduled and confirmed classes.
- Rescheduling any class is at the instructor’s discretion and presumes 24 hours notice by student.
- There are no refunds, course extensions or application of payment to future classes due to missed classes. The studio will do its best to reschedule one missed class per course due to emergency (even without notice).
- If the studio cancels a class, students will be notified ASAP & the class rescheduled for a mutually convenient time.
- Rescheduled classes must be completed within 60 days of initial registration; after this date, additional class fees will apply. After this date, any unfinished non-progressing work left at the studio will be come the property of Ready to Hand unless advance arrangements are made, for an additional fee.
Photographs: Ready to Hand assumes permission to use images of students and their work for media and internet publicity unless expressly prohibited.
Materials fees*: The weaving studio maintains an extensive stock of fibers. When not included in class fees, weaving materials costs are assessed upon completion of a project at the following rates: $3.50/oz - cotton, rayon, blends; $4.50/oz. - wools; $5.50/oz. cashmere, silk. Information about the cost of materials for non-weaving classes and special textile workshops is included in the course descriptions. * RTH reserves the right to change the cost of materials without notice.
Ready to Hand: SAORI Philadelphia, 731 South 22nd St, Philadelphia, PA 19146 www.readytohand.org / email@example.com 267.273.0636 (T, W, Th 10-4)
"Weaving community together one neighbor at a time"
Follow Ready to Hand Studio: SAORI Philadelphia on Facebook, at: https://www.facebook.com/readytohand/
"SAORI" is a registered trademark of the Sakaiseikisangyo Co., Ltd. of Japan. All content on these pages is the property of Ready to Hand, LLC dba Ready to Hand Studio: SAORI Philadelphia and may not be used without express permission.